- Star the project on Github and help spread the word :)
- Join our Slack group
- Post an issue if you find any bugs
- Contribute improvements or fixes using a Pull Request. If you're going to contribute, thank you! Please just be sure to:
- discuss with the authors on an issue ticket prior to doing anything big.
- follow the style, naming and structure conventions of the rest of the project.
- make commits atomic and easy to merge.
- when updating documentation, please see our guidance for documentation contributions.
- apply format running
go fmt, or the shell script
- verify all tests are passing. Build and test the project with
make test-all to do this.